Browlift in Phoenix, AZ
What is a Brow Lift?
A brow lift is a cosmetic procedure to help raise the eyebrows. This will help improve the appearance of the forehead, brow, and eye area. A brow lift is often done at the same time as other facial cosmetic procedures like a face lift.
A brow lift is also known as:
- Forehead lift
- Forehead rejuvenation
- Temporal brow lift
Are you ready to unveil a rejuvenated and revitalized appearance? Look no further than Oculoplastic Eye Surgeons Of Phoenix for the ultimate brow lift experience. Dr. Lisa Mihora specializes in enhancing your natural beauty, helping you achieve a refreshed look that radiates confidence. Dr. Lisa Mihora regularly sees patients from Peoria and and the West Valley. Call (623) 522-8687 to schedule your appointment today!
Why is a Brow Lift Performed?
A brow lift is a common surgery. It is performed for a number of reasons, but mostly to improve the overall look of your face for a more rested appearance.
A brow lift:
- Corrects sagging eyebrows
- Fixes hooded eyes
- Fixes uneven eyebrows
- Eliminates creases or wrinkles in your forehead
- Fixes the horizontal lines across your forehead and on the bridge of your nose
- A permanent solution
- Helps you feel more youthful
- Gives you a more awake appearance
How Does a Brow Lift Differ from Injectables?
There are several options to give your forehead a more rested appearance. A brow lift with injectables may offer some of the same benefits as a surgical brow lift, but with less lasting effects.
- Also help reduce wrinkles
- Can elevate the height of your eyebrows
- Paralyzes or relaxes the muscles in your face
- Offer several brands or types depending on your preference
- Can help you look younger
- May be an option if you wish to avoid surgery
- Require repeat treatments
- Results are not permanent
How is a Brow Lift Performed?
If you are considering a brow lift for more long-lasting results, you and Dr. Mihora can find the right fit for you. As you discuss with Dr. Mihora, you can find a brow lift that will give you the results you desire. Most of the differences in brow lifts depend on the type or location of the incision.
Some are from ear to ear, and others are smaller and less invasive. Dr. Mihora will meet with you to discuss your medical history and review any potential risks. Dr. Mihora may also have you make several facial expressions to talk openly about the areas of concern and parts of your brow you wish to correct.
Some common types of brow lifts include:
- Small incisions behind the hairline along your scalp where the surgeon uses a scope to view tissues and make adjustments (endoscopic lift)
- Small incisions along the hairline near the temples (temporal brow lift)
- Removing skin above the eyebrows (direct brow lift)
- Incision across the top of head often along the hairline (classic lift, coronal lift, open brow lift, hairline brow lift)
Dr. Mihora will discuss each type of brow lift procedure they recommend to meet your goals to help you choose what’s best. A brow lift surgery typically takes about 1 to 2 hours and you may have some swelling for a week or two following the procedure.
What Other Procedures can be done with a Brow Lift?
If you are getting a brow lift done, it’s often a great time to combine another surgery. This can allow for a more dramatic change, with one surgery and recovery.
Some other procedures commonly done with a brow lift include:
- Mini facelift
- Neck lift
- Skin resurfacing
- Upper or lower eyelid surgery
Schedule your Appointment Today
Don’t let time dull your sparkle. Reclaim your youthful allure and redefine your beauty with Oculoplastic Eye Surgeons Of Phoenix. Schedule your consultation now and explore the transformative possibilities of our brow lift procedures. The journey to a more vibrant you begins here. Call (623) 522-8687 to schedule your appointment today!